CCIE RS from v4.0 to v5.0
It is finally out !
The v5.0 of the CCIE exam is here. There are lot of exciting new features to learn It will be great. In a first lecture, you can see these new things :
- EPC (Embedded Packet Capture)
- difference between IOS and IOS XE
The things which are removed :
The Lab is now in three parts :
- TS : as always troubleshooting on virtual equipments (1h30 through 2h (30 minutes shared with CONF))
- DIAG : closed-ended troubleshooting questions (30 minutes)
- CONF : configure the lab (5h30 through 6h (30 minutes shared with TS))
More to read about CCIE RS v5.0 :
- http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/exams/docs/ccieRS_Lab5.pdf (requires CCO)
- Blueprint : https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-22703
- Written topics : https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-22705
- Lab topics : https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-22706
Let’s go ! Written is planned to july/august 2014 and Lab in november 2015. Ok. It is said. My plan is on the internet. You are now aware of it and I must follow it !